You are not logged in. Click here to login
Student Login <
Landlord Login <
Letting Agent Login <
Find Housemates Student Guides Advertise Blogs   follow us  
AFS Pinterest AFS facebook AFS Twitter AFS LinkedIn

Student Blog

Students sharing a flat were at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning because their GP landlord failed to maintain the boiler. The danger was spotted when a gas engineer was called to repair a fault in the boiler at the flat in Oxford. The engineer refused to carry out the repa

View more

Student Blog
Welcome to our Student blog
filled with great insight and
information from our student
Click here to visit our landlord blog
Search Blog
Are you an existing landlord?
Click here to log into your account

Are you new to AFS, click here to find out more information

LinkedIn twitter YouTube Facebook